Car OBD-II Diagnostic Toolset with 3.1 Inch on-dash screen providing you live information about your car.
Say goodbye to expensive car check-ups and keep your car safe and running by yourself with our new Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool! Even the most complicated problem will seem easy since the Multi-Function Information Display on this device will tell you exactly what's going on with your vehicle!
The OBD2 code scanner plugs directly into your car with no need for batteries and will read diagnostic data in plain language on the built-in display. The OBD2 scanner can also read the data stream of the engine, so you can immediately self-troubleshoot any problem. Displaying a whole array of information such as Trouble code information to reduce maintenance costs, Vehicle real-time alarm (including: water temperature too high, battery voltage too low, maintenance cycle tip, fatigue driving, overspeed alarm, etc) to avoid damage to your car, Real-time display of vehicle condition information (including: engine speed, intake air pressure, instant fuel consumption, acceleration, coolant temperature, oxygen sensor voltage, etc ). All of these will help you save money on maintenance and keep your car in tip-top shape!
For the fastest and most affordable solution to self-diagnostics for your car, look to the Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool - Multi-Function Information Display. Available in our warehouse now, order today and we'll ship it to you tomorrow. Remember, the sooner you order, the faster you can start saving money on car check-ups! Brought to you by Chinavasion, the leader in wholesale electronics and car accessories. At a Glance...
- Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool
- 3.1 inch monitor shows real-time information as you drive
- Easy setup - Plug and Play
- Save on expensive car maintenance costs!
- OBD standard (works with most cars and models)
Manufacturer Specifications General
- Applicable Car Models: All models that support the OBD standard (Volkswagen, GM, Honda, TOYOTA, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chyrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.)
- Vehicle Parameters Displays: Engine Speed, Air Pressure, Real Time Oil Consumption, Acceleration Performance, Coolant Temperature, Oxygen Sensor, Voltage
- Power Source: Car Battery
- Working voltage: 8-36V
- Working Current: 100mA
- Working Power: 1W
- Standby Power: 0.6W
- Languages: English
- Display Size: 3.1 Inch
- Non Touch Display
- Main product dimensions: 96x65x21mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 280g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- 22nd February 2017, Display size changed to 3.1-Inch
- On/ Off Switch: Manual Turning Off of OBD-II Device should only be used if device does not properly shut off when the car's engine does not automatically shut the device off
- This OBD II Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
- A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate OBD II Certified. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a common sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
- For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.
- Manually updating or altering the software using the 4 pin port will automatically void the warranty. The ODB-II device already comes with the latest software updates installed.
Ordering from Chinavasion provides you with the following benefits:
- Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool
- Car Cable
Foreign Language Keywords
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Arabic - سيارات OBD II القارئ; Chinese Simplified - 车 OBD II 读卡器; Czech - Auto OBD II čtečka; Danish - Bil OBD II læser; Dutch - Auto OBD-II lezer; French - Voiture lecteur OBD II; German - Auto OBD-II Lesegerät; Greek - Αναγνώστης OBD II αυτοκινήτων; Hebrew - רכב OBD II קורא; Hindi - कार OBD द्वितीय पाठक; Hungarian - Autó OBD II olvasó; Italian - Lettore di auto OBD II; Japanese - 車 OBD II のリーダー; Korean - 자동차 OBD II 리더; Norwegian - Bil OBD II-leser; Polish - Samochód czytnik OBD II; Portuguese - Leitor OBD II de carro; Russian - Автомобиль OBD II читатель; Spanish - Lector de coche OBD II; Thai - อ่าน OBD II รถ.