How Fast Can I Get My Products? | How Are Goods Shipped?
Receiving Your Delivery | Shipping Costs
Customs | Returns & Refunds | Small Print
"Shipping from China is cheaper and faster than you think!"
Chinavasion ships products to every country in the world,
direct from our warehouse in Shenzhen, China.
100% of our orders are international deliveries,
we don't sell inside China at all!
"Can I buy these electronics direct from Chinavasion?"
YES - you can order right now online and we will ship to you WHEREVER you are in the world. Shipping is fast and secure, and you can easily preview all shipping prices completely transparently in the online checkout system before deciding to proceed with your orders.
Shipping prices depend on total order size/weight, choice of courier method, and destination country. Chinavasion strives to give you the lowest cost express air delivery, with maximum choice of options.
Don't Be Worried About Getting Started:
- You don't need to be an expert to start importing from China...
- ... Just use the Chinavasion.com website checkout to preview shipping prices for your particular products - rates depend on quantity, weight, and destination - see below.
- Once you complete your order payment, we'll ship the goods out to you typically within 1 business day (see Shipping Speed report below).
- The goods are shipped to you directly from the warehouse in China and arrive in just a few days.
- You receive the professionally and securely packed goods at your doorstep.
- Successful Delivery is Guaranteed.
Thanks to having all products in stock in the warehouse,
Chinavasion is unrivalled as the China's fastest dropship wholesaler.
How Fast Can I Get My Products?
- The time from when you pay, to the time when you (or your customer) receives the goods, is typically 4-8 days by express service.
- Order processing, warehouse picking and packing, and dispatch: same day or 1 business day for orders up to 50pcs.
- Any time there is any reason for delay to this, we will make sure you receive clear explanation and updates on status.
Typical delivery time ranges for major destinations:
- DHL, UPS, FedEx: 3-7 days to deliver after Chinavasion dispatch.
- EMS: 5-20 days to deliver.
- Air Mail: 7-30 days to deliver.
These delivery times vary according to country. Please search in the Chinavasion support pages using the country name to find out detailed delivery time data. Also select your destination country from dropdown menu below to display specific information on shipping time
For most countries, the parcel could arrive in 2-5 days. However, for others countries like Brazil, Argentina, Russian Federation it might take us around 20 days. Due to clearance issues with customs of these countries, we normally use EMS service instead of express. Please note that for some countries those are not in Dropdown menu, we don't have enough historical data to provide you a reasonable shipping time estimate.
If you need help tracking your delivery, or have concerns about a delivery time, we'll be on hand to answer your questions. Use the website Live Chat or click "support" at the top of any Chinavasion.com page.
How Are Goods Shipped To Me From China?
- We'll ship your goods to you by the courier you choose in the online checkout system.
- The choice of courier varies according to country, but most countries currently have a choice of some or all of: DHL, FedEx, and UPS.
- EMS is also available for certain countries.
- Small orders can also be shipped very cheaply by Air Mail. The option will appear automatically in the checkout if your goods weight is not too high. Chinavasion works with Hong Kong Post for Air Mail express packets.
- Ship with your own courier: For bulk orders we can also arrange to make the goods available at our warehouse for your own forwarder to collect, or we can offer good freight rates for bulk air shipment or sea freight.
Click here to see a gallery of images showing you
exactly what your packets from Chinavasion will look like.
Air express courier:
After dispatch from the Chinavasion warehouse in Shenzhen, China, the shipment goes to the airport in Hong Kong or in Guangzhou, and goes to your nearest major logistics hub. From there the goods are delivered by the courier's local services.
Import / Customs:
Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, Chinavasion will assist you fully. Any local sales tax or import duty will be calculated when your goods enter your country: in most cases there is nothing to pay, but if there is, you simply receive a small surcharge bill when you receive the products.
Receiving Your Delivery
- We guarantee your order will be delivered successfully.Read more about our unique delivery guarantee here.
- Couriers require a signature from the recipient for delivery, and this is a fast and secure way to have your products delivered.
- It is essential you provide a full, accurate shipping address, and a valid delivery phone number. If you are drop-shipping, this means your customer's phone number.
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
Shipping costs depend on your destination and the quantity/weight of goods you are buying. We can ship any quantity of goods to any destination!
Instant online shipping quotes: Use the Chinavasion.com checkout system to preview the shipping choices and prices for your particular mix of goods.
Chinavasion ships to every country - simply set any delivery address in the one-page checkout
to get a shipping quote instantly - TRY IT NOW!
- All our shipping fees are calculated automatically according to either the actual kg weight of the goods or the goods' dimensions, plus the delivery location.
- The Air Waybill (formal shipping document) that accompanies your goods may show a kg weight that is less than the shipping band that you paid for. This happens when the item is light but bulky, so the shipping band is calculated by dimensions, not actual weight.
- The prices depend on the different rates of the shipping companies and are subject to change without notice. We're constantly working on lowering the shipping prices for you though!
- All orders must be fully paid in advance, including shipping. Shipping charges are not refundable except in cases of failed delivery under the terms of our Delivery Guarantee.
- If a delivery is confirmed lost, stolen, or damaged before receipt, we will work with the courier directly to obtain information, and arrange a credit refund or re-delivery at no further expense to you.
Worldwide Shipping and Customs
- We offer shipping worldwide to all locations on the planet.
- Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the Chinavasion terms and conditions, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order.
- Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
- Speak to the Chinavasion Customer Support Team if you need more advice about taxes, shipping invoices and paperwork, and customs declarations.
Returns and Refunds
- All our products come with a 12 month warranty. Full details are noted in our terms and conditions for returns here.
- Fewer than 1% of all Chinavasion shipped products are subject to any warranty or quality issue.
- In the unlikely event there is a quality defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return. When we receive the goods back in China we will either repair the item, or offer full credit towards ordering a replacement.
- If you experience any problem with a product bought from Chinavasion, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you. Any returns must be discussed with Chinavasion Customer Support in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork.
- In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a repair / credit under warranty, your shipping costs returning the products to the Chinavasion warehouse in China are payable by you, and cannot be compensated by Chinavasion.
- Physical damage to a product caused by the user; opening products up, e.g. to repair or modify components; or flashing the firmware or using non-approved software - invalidates the warranty.
Read The Small Print!
- Before you read the small print: Importing is a breeze in most countries! You may have to pay your own country's VAT (i.e. Sales Tax) and sometimes variable Import Duty when the items arrive, but in the vast majority of cases packets / cartons delivered from China by courier arrive safely with no problems at all!
- Read the item description carefully! We will ship you whatever you order. Although we do assist you by manually checking all orders to screen possible region / compatibility inconsistencies, we do not accept returns of healthy products which were simply mis-ordered by you. If you are in an NTSC video color region, don't order PAL products for your market. Check if your country's networks will match the GSM frequency bands of Cell Phones you are ordering. Check if your locality has free DVB-T broadcasts before buying DVB-T digital TV receivers. If the driver's seat is on the left, don't order left side passenger sun visor Car DVD Monitors! Duh!
- Additionally, there are some (cool) types of gadgets including for example (but not limited to) wireless signal booster, high powered lasers, and could-be-considered-medical products like e-cigarettes, that are not legal (booo!) to import into certain countries. As the buyer / importer it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. Chinavasion will ship you whatever you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods, where they have failed to clear your country's local Customs - either in cases where the goods are turned back, or in cases where the goods are seized. In addition Chinavasion is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase.
- We will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused on your computer, console, or other hardware / software during / related to installation of any of our products. We not be liable for any damage or personal loss due to incorrect installation of our products.
- Delivery time: If there is a possible delay due to the warehouse being out of stock, we'll contact you by email to discuss sending out your order in separate shipments, changing products, or other options. Larger orders that exceed our stock may take up to 1 week longer to send out, as we have to order from the factory. In such cases we will contact you about any delay. In certain cases, e.g. the first time you try to drop-ship to a different address than your own, we have to complete a verification check with you before processing your order, which can add 1-3 days to the processing time.
- If you are at all unsure about importing goods from China, start with Chinavasion. Your payment is through a safe channel, your delivery is guaranteed, the products are quality assured, and you can begin by ordering only 1 piece as a sample!