This page is for more advanced Registered Chinavasion Customers who are interested in:
- How to track which products have run out of stock and are therefore unavailable temporarily
- How to track previously out-of-stock products which are now restocked and available again
- How to track which products are permanently closed and not coming back
- How to see which products are going offline soon
- How to track new products and special discount offers as soon as they are added to Chinavasion
- How to get a list of all products and shipping prices
- How to download product images easily for advertising products on your own site or auctions
If you want help on any of these topics, simply open a live chat 24/7 or email our customer support.
If you have suggestions how we can help you better, please also feel free to send us your ideas.
How to track which products are out of stock or going offline soon
On the individual product page of the web shop, it will tell you if the product is unavailable and when it is coming back. Products soon expected to go offline will also tell you.
If you want lists of products recently gone offline, or put back in stock, see our Product Status Log, more notes below.
How to track new products and special discount offers as soon as they are added to Chinavasion
Make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter, click here.
The New Products Page is at http://www.chinavasion.com/new - You can subscribe to its RSS feed, see the RSS section below.
The Special Offers page is at http://www.chinavasion.com/specials - This also has an RSS feed, see below.
How to get a list of all products and shipping prices
See the Datafeeds topics below.
How to download product images easily for advertising products on your own site or auctions
See the Product Images section below.
Are you tired of manually uploading products into your store? Get rid of this time consuming activity by using Chinavasion’s data feeds. Visit our data feed information page for all the details.
Chinavasion provides you with RSS feeds so you can track products and news with an RSS reader.
Here is a list of our main RSS feeds:
If you are only interested in following one category, every category has its own RSS feed, which you can find in the address bar of your browser when in the category.
For example in the category Android Phones the RSS feed is http://rss.chinavasion.com/android-phones.xml
If you want to learn about what RSS is and how to use it, click here.
Product Status Log
Similar to our Data Lists described above, we also currently offer 2 different Google Spreadsheets for:
- A list of all the products that are currently in stock. Therefore products NOT on this list are out of stock.
- A log showing which products ran out and closed on each day, going back several weeks, as well as which products have come back online after being restocked.
Click here to go to the Product Status Log main page.
If you are sourcing from us and selling Chinavasion products as your business, on your own website or on Amazon, eBay etc, you can use Chinavasion's product images. See our Fair Use Policy here. To use pictures, you should download /save the image and re-upload it wherever you are using it, on your website hosting or eBay etc. Don't hot link using the original Chinavasion image URL as it is not nice and your images might stop working if we see it.
Because they are awesome, Gold and Platinum level Chinavasion members can get a ZIP file of product images from each product page on our site. If you are a Gold or Platinum customer, check it out or ask your sales rep for help.