Thank you for ordering from Chinavasion!
This page explains about payment methods currently offered by Chinavasion.
Chinavasion accepts the following payment methods:
PaypalPaypal is a Payment processor owned by eBay, and it's the world'sbiggest and most trusted online payment system. Paypal is used andtrusted by millions of eBay shoppers and other ecommerce buyersworldwide.
For users in most countries, you can pay using your credit card through Paypal.
It's easy to use and secure, as well as offering you strong customer protection.
Paypal is suitable for any kind of purchase at Chinavasion.com, up to a limit of USD $3000 for most countries. Read more notes about Paypal here.
Bank TransferBank transfer is a way to send money internationally from one bank account directly to another. It is also known as bank draft, international transfer, and telegraphic transfer (T/T).
Most banks will allow you to send an international bank transfer fromyour account, although they may not provide information publically aboutthis procedure.
If your bank does not offer an online bank transfer service or phone bankingoption, you may have to go to your bank in person andsign papers to authorize the transfer.
To make the transfer, you will have to supplyfull details of Chinavasion's bank account, and a reference for yourorder number so we can match your payment to your order. Print your order fromthe Chinavasion website and use the PDF above for the Chinavasion bank detail.
In certainbanks/countries it is obligatory to provide an invoice for the purchase,and in most casesa printout from your Chinavasion account will suffice.
Depending on your bank and your country, the bank transfer may take 1-10working days to complete: you can request details about timing fromyour bank. You can find full details ofhow to send payment to Chinavasion via Bank Transfer here.Bank Transfer is generally suitable for medium and larger purchases.
Please note your bank may charge you fees for the transfer andthese charges are your responsibility. You should instruct your bank that youwill pay all the fees at the origin.
After you complete an order on Chinavasion.com you can pay for thegoods and get the order processed within a three week period. (If priceshave changed we reserve the right to request that you make an order atup-to-date rates.)
You can see the details of all your completed orders in your Chinavasion.com account:
- If you chose Bank Transfer in the Chinavasion.com checkout, and you now want to pay by Paypal,please start again and choose Paypal in the checkout.
- If Paypal is not available in your online checkout, only bank transfer,that means that there is a limitation in force depending on your ordervalue, destination country, and account status. If Paypal is not displayedas an option, please use Bank Transfer.
- If you chose Paypal in the Chinavasion.com checkout, and you still want to pay by Paypal: Go to your Chinavasion.com account select the order you want to pay and click “ Paypal click here to pay”
- If you chose Paypal in the Chinavasion.com checkout, and you now want topay by Bank Transfer, you may do so via the normal Bank Transfer processdescribed above, with no need to notify Customer Support in advance.
- If you do not want to pay for any order, you can just ignore it andit will automatically expire after 21 days. Or you can expire yourunpaid order by clicking the button "CANCEL THIS ORDER":
Other Payment Methods
Chinavasion currently does not offer standard customer accounts any otherpayment methods than the Paypal and Bank Transfer options listed above.
We do not accept Western Union, Moneygram, Cheque, or money orders.