Easily and instantly detect problems with your car before they turn into huge repair bills! This new and upgraded Full Protocol Professional OBD-II Car Code Reader (CAN, PWM, VPW, KPW, ISO9141) is here and ready to help you save money.
Even the most complicated problem will seem easy with this Professional OBD-II Car Code Reader since it will tell you exactly what's going on with your vehicle. Not to mention, this special Full Protocol version is designed to work on all OBDII compliant vehicles (including the CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols), so you can be sure it works with yours!
How does it work?
1. The OBD-II code scanner reads information from your car and is powered directly with no need for batteries.
2. Navigate through the friendly user interface using 7 rubber buttons.
3. The LCD display will show error codes and descriptions - letting you know immediately what problems your vehicle has.
With this Professional OBD-II Car Code Reader, you can also:
- Easily determine the cause of the “Check Engine Light (MIL)”
- Display live O2 sensor test data, on-board monitor test results and display current trip information (distance, fuel used, average speed, etc.)
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
- Read hard(memory)/pending(intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
- Reads live datastream
- Views freeze frame data
- Display Current trip information (Fuel Economy, Average Fuel, Distance, Fuel used, Avg Speed)
- There's so much more!
This Full Protocol Professional OBD-II Car Code Reader comes with a bigger screen, thinner design, and easier to navigate menu. Available in our warehouse now, order today and we'll ship it to you tomorrow. Remember, the sooner you order, the faster you can start saving money on car check-ups! Brought to you by Chinavasion, the leader in wholesale electronics and car accessories. At a Glance...
- Professional OBD-II Car Code Reader
- Works on all 1996 and later OBD-II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
- Supports all 5 current OBD-II protocols (CAN, PWM, VPW, KPW, ISO9141)
- Built-in OBD-II Fault code lookup library
- Detect problems beforehand and save on expensive car maintenance costs!
- Similar to our CVSN-A82 but with more advanced functions and better design
- 4M internal memory for previous scans
- Bilingual menu and DTC definitions: English, French