- Handheld oscilloscope that comes in the form of a DIY kit
- Supports all basic features – making it perfect for educational purposes
- 1 channel oscilloscope with 50Vpf max input and 0-200 KHz bandwidth
- Portable and handheld design allows you to carry it along effortlessly
This handheld oscilloscope comes in the form of a DIY kit, allowing you to assemble it yourself and to truly get to know your electronic device. Designed as a training device, this cheap oscilloscope is easy to assemble and operate for anybody out there. It comes packed with all the basic oscilloscope features, making it perfect to be used for educational purposes as well as for do-it-yourself hobbyists. Whether you use it for the maintenance of electrical equipment, testing computer circuits, or for car repairs and ignition tests – oscilloscopes are tremendously useful tools that bring along plenty of useful purposes.
Coming with all the needed components as well as highly detailed assembly instructions and a troubleshooting guide, this DIY handheld oscilloscope is great for beginning electrical engineers. At the heart of this cool gadget lies a Cortex-M3 ARM processor that is capable of handling tough demands. On its 2.4 Inch LCD display that features a 320x240p resolution, this cheap oscilloscope will nicely and clearly portray all the measured waveforms. Being highly accurate and supporting up to 50Vpk input, this 1 channel oscilloscope allows high-end measurements and observations of constantly varying signal voltages in all sorts of devices. With its 0 - 200 KHz bandwidth, you can be assured that this DIY oscilloscope kit is perfect to perform all basic tasks.
Whether you’re a student, hobbyist, or engineer – this amazing pocket-sized oscilloscope is sure to support you with all your demands. For the more technically advanced ones among us, the source code for this oscilloscope is openly available – allowing you to customize it and add your own features to meet all your personal demands. Simply assemble it and start measuring electronic circuits right away in a safe and secure manner with this cheap oscilloscope kit.
This handheld oscilloscope comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale electronic gadgets..
Manufacturer Specifications General
- CPU: Cortex-M3 ARM processor
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, Single
- Trigger Types: Rising/falling edge
- Trigger Position: 1/2 of buffer size fixed
- Display: 2.4 inch color TFT LCD
- Screen resolution: 320 x 240
- Power Supply: 9V DC (8 - 12V acceptable)
- Supply Current: 120mA
- Number of Channel: 1
- Analog Bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Div - 5V/Div
- Sensitivity error: less than 5%
- Resolution: 12-bit
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Maximum Input voltage: 50Vpk
- Coupling: DC, AC, GND
- Main Product Dimensions: 75x 115x 2mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 20g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Detailed assembly instructions are provided in combination with troubleshooting guide and schematc.
- Source codes are also available to allow user to add their own features.
- The MCU has been pre-programmed and no re-programming required.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Circuit Board
- Components Package
- Display Screen
- User Manual
- Assembly instructions
Foreign Language Keywords
- Orders processed and shipped within 1 Working Day
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Arabic: - الذبذبات المحمولة - Chinese Simplified: - 手持示波器 - Czech: - Ruční osciloskop - Danish: - Håndholdt oscilloskop - Dutch: - Draagbare oscilloscoop - French: - Oscilloscope de poche - German: - Handheld-Oszilloskop - Hebrew: - אוסצילוסקופ כף יד - Hindi: - हैंडहेल्ड आस्टसीलस्कप - Italian: - Oscilloscopio palmare - Japanese: - ハンドヘルド ・ オシロ スコープ - Korean: - 휴대용 오실로스코프 - Malay: - Oscilloscope riba - Norwegian Bokmål: - Håndholdt oscilloskop - Romanian: - Osciloscop portabil - Russian: - Портативный осциллограф - Spanish: - Osciloscopio portátil - Thai: - มือถือขด - Turkish: - El osiloskop - Vietnamese: - Máy hiện sóng cầm tay.