Convenient and easy to use WiFi OBD-II car diagnostics tool for wireless connection with your Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Use with your WiFi OBD software of choice to easily monitor your car's information in real time! Save on maintenance costs and avoid headaches by detecting problems beforehand!
Measuring only 67 x 21 x 31mm and with a 1.8 meter long cable, this tiny plug and play wireless OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool can be conveniently placed anywhere in your car. When you need it, just use your WiFi OBD software of choice to instantly show you the following about your car:
Engine Coolant Temp
Calculated Engine Load
Intake Manifold Pressure
Air Intake Temp
Mass Air Flow
EVAP System Vapor Pressure
More depending on what software you use! Note: Your vehicle may not support all above parameters. How many parameters you can get depends on the vehicle manufacturer’s implementation and software used on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad.
For a fast, easy, and versatile solution to self-diagnostics for your car, look to this WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch. Available in our warehouse now, order today and we'll ship it to you tomorrow. Remember, the sooner you order, the faster you can start saving money on car check-ups! Brought to you by Chinavasion, the leader in wholesale electronics and car accessories.
At a Glance...
Many different kinds of software can be used with this WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool, just search for "WiFi OBD" on the Apple App Store. Example software include: Rev, DashCommand, FUZZYCar, Speedport. Please note that Chinavasion does not provide support or help with any software issues. .
- Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool
- Show real-time information as you drive on your iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone!
- Easy setup - plug and play with instant wireless connection to your Apple device
- Save on expensive car maintenance costs!
- OBD standard (works with most cars and models)
- Primary Function: WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
- Compatible Apple Devices: Depends on the WiFi OBD Software used, but will require Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad iOS 3.0 or later and with WiFi capabilities.
- Applicable Car Models: All models that support the OBD standard (Volkswagen, GM, Honda, TOYOTA, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chyrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.)
- Languages: Depends on WiFi OBD Software
- Dimensions: 67 x 21 x 31mm
- Cable Length: 1.88 meters
Will This Code Reader Work with My Car?
This OBD II Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate OBD II Certified. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a common sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.
Popular Vehicle Makes Known To Be Compatible:
GM 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Ford 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Chrysler 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Toyota 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
br> Honda 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
NISSAN 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
+Many other Asian and European 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
- Save on maintenance costs!
- No power supply needed, just connect to your car
- IMPORTANT NOTE: As the wholesaler, we provide the package containing the Car OBDII device. Chinavasion provides no customer support regarding its use. We cannot give advice regarding how to read codes or tell you if your model car is compatible with this particular product. If you have questions regarding the use of this device, we suggest you search for internet forums related to car maintenance.
- "Apple" and "iPad" are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- This is not claimed to be an authorized or branded product by Apple Inc., although it is compatible. This product and our company are not affiliated with Apple Inc. or endorsed by them in any way.
- WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
- CD with User Manual
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this code scanner work on my Honda Civic 2006 model?
This diagnostics tool works on vehicles that are OBD2 compliant. The best way check if your car is OBD2 compliant is to check the car user manual or contact your local car dealer
- My Apple device finds and connects to this product, but nothing is working?
After you connect with WiFi, set a static IP on your Apple device with: IP 192.168.0.11 or 192.168.0.10 and subnet mask: 255.255.255.0.
- I have it all set up, but the software I use isn't showing _____?
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide support regarding any software use. Please contact the developer of the software you are using.
- Ordering from Chinavasion provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Login For Wholesale Discount Prices