USB to 16pin OBD2 Diagnostic 409 fault code cable data link connector for ISO9141 and KWP2000 transmission protocols as a way to self diagnose your car's performance or issues.
Want to show your car's true MOPAR power? Then you can thanks to the USB Diagnostic OBDII VAG COM cable with a 409 interface. Read your car’s true diagnostics in real-time. Just connect your laptop computer, and via the USB enabled VAG interface cable, and your favorite diagnostics software, you can instantly view issues, modify settings and correct any errors within your vehicles. The USB enabled VAG serial port connector also assists in supporting the most challenging and time critical applications, like serial EEPROM programming and ECU Tuning. This USB enabled VAG-COM cable will save you time and money in enabling you to diagnose your own car within minutes.
In addition, this vehicle diagnostics USB To 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) cable works great with versions 3 & 4 of famous VAG software such as ShadeTree Software's ProDiag (for Palm OS and PDAs). This means you can also use this model with compatible Palm and PDA's, thereby allowing you to turn an old PDA into your own personal handheld diagnostic tool you keep in your garage.
At a Glance...
- Car diagnostics USB To VAG fault code cable.
- DLC cable for those people who like to do DIY car maintenance
- The 409 cable works with some PDA diagnostic software tools for added convenience
Manufacturer Specifications General
- Product Description: USB VAG-COM interface cable
- OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
- USB Port enabled
- Supports terminal (K) bus communication
- Terminal (L) ignition for starting up car computing system ECU (Engine Control Unit)
- Has 3 different protocols with same OBD2 connector including ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW
- Compatible Vehicles: Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat
- This diagnostic cable is usable for 10S9141 and KWP2000 transmission protocol like used for example by: Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat.
- This cable can’t work if your car uses a protocol/bussytem like VPM, PMW or CAN-bus.
- Terminal K – Bus of communications
- Terminal L = Ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU: Engine Control Unit)
- Existed 3 description protocols with same OBD2 connector including ISO/KWP, VMP, PMW
- This KL Diagnostic interface and cables work on ISOKWP (Key Word Protocol) launched after 1996 only.
- Supports ISO9141 protocol
- IMPORTANT NOTE: As the wholesaler, we provide the package containing this car diagnostic and maintenance cable. We cannot give any customer support regarding its use. If you have questions regarding the use of this product you will need to search internet forums related to car care and maintenance. We cannot give any support or advice on how to use this product and we sell it without software.
- The cables may work with some versions of the Carsoft, but Carsoft used a lot of different interfaces during the different versions and also had some custom interfaces
- No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer
- Work with most Volkswagen and Audi models sold worldwide from 1994 to current year
- The CVFG-A11-N1 cable can not work if your car uses a protocol bus system like VPW, PWM or CAN-bus
- The K/L Diagnostic interface cables works on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) that were launched after 1996
- NOTE: If you are not sure if the USB OBDII 409 Interface VAG-COM Car Diagnostics Cable will be compatible with your car model, then check the car user manual, contact your car dealer or talk to your favorite mechanic.
Ordering from Chinavasion provides you with the following benefits:
- Diagnostic USB OBD2 409 Interface VAG-COM Cable
- Manual CD
Foreign Language Keywords
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Chinese Simplified - 汽车诊断电缆; Czech - Diagnostický kabel auto; Danish - Bil diagnostiske kabel; Dutch - Auto Diagnosekabel; French - Câble de Diagnostic de voiture; German - Auto-Diagnosekabel; Greek - Αυτοκίνητο διαγνωστικά καλωδίων; Hindi - कार डायग्नोस्टिक केबल; Indonesian - Mobil kabel diagnostik; Italian - Cavo diagnostico auto; Japanese - 車の診断ケーブル; Korean - 자동차 진단 케이블; Norwegian - Bil diagnostiske kabel; Polish - Przewód diagnostyczny; Portuguese - Cabo de diagnóstico de automóveis; Russian - Автомобильный Диагностический кабель; Spanish - Cable de diagnóstico del coche; Swedish - Bil diagnostiska kabel; Thai - รถยนต์สายเคเบิลวินิจฉัย.