Hot new cutting edge watch with 4-in-1 GPS functions - location finder, receiver, data logger, and photo tagger. Modern GPS convenience merged into a timeless analog style watch. Making the daily grind a lot more fun, this GPS Watch will help you convince everyone that you are a location finding genius while looking stylish at the same time!
So what exactly can you do with this GPS wrist watch? This timesaving GPS watch + data logger + photo tagger has four primary features;
(1) It helps you find your car at just the touch of a button. The watch is able to do this thanks to the multiple directional LED's that will intelligently direct you back to a previously logged (POI) point of interest (like your cars parking location). Before you leave your car, just press the button for two seconds to save the location's coordinates. When you are walking back to your car the 360 degree directional lights on the watch will tell you which direction you should be walking. And then when you come within 50 meters of the saved location, the arrows around the watch face will begin flashing, and when you are within 15 meters the arrows will turn blue. This smart function is great for anyone who needs help finding his way back to their car or hotel. Don't let a massive sea of cars get you lost when your trying to find your car after watching a live football game at a stadium.
(2) You can also use this GPS receiver's data logger function to record all the GPS data of your trip. The data logger records your position, speed, and altitude. When you get home, connect the GPS watch to your computer and use the included iTravel Data Logger software package to view all your logged paths right on Google Maps or Google Earth. This powerful, easy-to-use software lets you view data such as the start time, end time, duration, and distance of each path, as well as your speed, altitude, and GPS coordinates at every point along your path.
(3) Use the included software to paste your photos and captions onto your path. Next, embed the GPS info into your pictures and upload them to Flickr. Now your family and friends all over the world can see your pictures and the exact location where you took them!
(4) Functions as a timely, retro style analog watch to help keep you on time for your important meetings. Don't keep Scarlet Johanson waiting for you at the restaurant!
This hot new gadget is in stock right now and is available at a low factory direct wholesale price. Get yours today from the leader of wholesale electronic gadgets, Chinavasion.com. At a Glance...
- Photo Tagger
- Location Finder (POI)
- Ultra portable GPS unit embedded in watch
- Data Logger (Records location, speed and altitude)
- View your paths on Google Maps or Google Earth
- Primary Function: Four-in-one GPS location finder, receiver, data logger, photo tagger, plus analog watch for telling time
- 8 LED's indicate direction clearly
- Able to record point of interest (POI)
- Switch between Location Finder and Data Logger modes
- Chipset: Skytraq Venus 6
- Frequency: L1,1575.42 MHz
- C/A Code: 1.023MHz
- Channels: 65-Channel all-in-view tracking
- Tracking Sensitivity: -160 dBm
- Re-acquisition: -157 dBm
- Horizontal Position: 10m 2D RMS (without SA)
- WAAS, Egnos supported: 5m 2D RMS(without SA)
- Time: 1 micro-second synchronized to GPS time
- Velocity: 0.1m/sec 95% (without SA)
- Datum: WGS-84
- Acquisition Rate
- Hot Start: 1 sec.
- Warm Start: 25 sec.
- Cold Start: 29 sec.
- Reacquisition: <1 second
- GPS Output data: NMEA-0183 V3.01; SkyTraq Binary
- Operation Range:
- Max Acceleration: Up to 4G
- Max Altitude: Up to 18,000 meters
- Max Velocity: Up to 515 meters/sec.
- Output Data Format: WGS 84
- Log Interval: By time (1 sec. to 30 mins) or distance (1 to 65,535 meters)
- Memory: Store up to 100,000 records in flash memory (8M bits)
- Dimensions: Diameter:45 x H:18 (mm)
- Log Data: Longitude, Latitude, Speed, Altitude, UTC
- USB: Mini-USB port and cable included (for GPS receiver mode and recharging)
- Power: Internal 800MAh lithium rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: 21 hours usage
- Operating: -20 to +60 degrees Celsius
- Storage: -20 to +80 degrees Celsius
- Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
- Interface: USB port
- Dimensions: Face - Diameter:45 x Hight:19 (mm)
- Dimensions: Strap - Diameter:70 (mm), one size fits all.
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001
- Manufacturer Ref: AHD8K1K9WZV0
- View in Google Maps or Google Earth
- Upload photos to Flickr and Flickr Maps.
- View multiple paths simultaneously.
- Adjust color and width of tracks.
- Display speed and altitude graphed against time.
- View speed, altitude, and GPS coordinates at any point on your path.
- Add photos, videos, audio files, comments, and place names to any point on your track.
- Write GPS info into photos.
- View slide show of your photos.
- Shift photo date and time
- Easy track editing.
- Display distance in metric or imperial units.
- Display GPS coordinates in Degrees or Degrees, Minutes, Seconds
- Detects GPS devices quickly and automatically
- Configure GPS device to log by intervals of time (every 5 sec., every 10 sec., etc.), distance (every 5 meters, 10 meters, etc.) or speed (over 8 km/hr, over 25 km/hr, etc.). Can be configured to log when one condition is met (e.g. create a log every 3 seconds) or only when multiple conditions are met (e.g. create a log every 10 meters when speed is greater than 60 km/hr).
- Export your paths as .KML, .NMEA, .GPX, or .CSV files to share your trips with your family and friends.
- No fees/subscriptions: Included software is free and requires no subscription for any of the above functions.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Czech, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32 bit versions only)
- GPS data logger and photo tagger functions require only this device and the free included software: no subscriptions, no fees!
- Accurate within up 15 meters
- Low power consumption
- Quick reacquisition of satellites
- NOTE: When using this watch as a plug-in GPS receiver for your computer, the GPS watch is compatible with most brands of GPS software maps, however as the wholesaler, Chinavasion provides the GPS-enabled hardware only, not the software.
Package Contents for Model CVHN-G96
- GPS Watch - Location Finder, Data Logger, Photo Tagger, Receiver
- CD with iTravel Photo Tagger software
- User Manual - English
- USB to mini USB cable
- Power Adapter (100-240V 50/60hz)
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- The software sounds like it can do a lot: show your recorded paths, add pictures, and upload Geo-tagged pictures to Flickr. How can it do all that? And is it hard to use?
The included software is extremely user-friendly and easy to use. Every one of its great functions requires just one click of your mouse. Plus, it's free!
- Login for Wholesale Discount Price
- Photos & Graphics by: L.H.
- If you plan to resell this item on non-english websites, the most common category names for this product are - GPS-Gadget, Gadgets GPS, Gadget GPS, Συσκευές GPS, GPS гаджеты, Elektronika GPS Modulok, Modul GPS
Date Launched: 24th August 2009