This portable fiber optic visual fault locator is specially designed field personnel who need an efficient tool for tracing fiber, fiber routing, and continuity checking in optical networks. It finds breakpoints, poor connections, bending or cracking in fiber optic cable, faults in an OTDR dead zone and is used for end-to end visual fiber identification. This lightweight yet durable fiber optic tester
is constructed from an all aluminum casing, capable of withstanding harsh environments and the daily abuse of being tossed in crowded tool-bags. The laser head uses a 2.5mm universal connector for 1.25mm fiber optic connectors and features a drop-resistant and dust proof protective barrier around the head.
Extremely useful, durable and factory-direct pricing make the LT88 a top choice for anyone who works with fiber. Its low wholesale price makes resellers enjoy a high profit margin, so order now while demand is still high and the market competition is low. And remember, Chinavasion offers worldwide drop-shipping straight to your customer’s doorstep and with a full one year warranty. At a Glance...
- Portable and rugged
- Drop-resistant and dust-proof laser head
- Uses 2x AAA batteries (not included)
- 20 hours of continuous working time
- 5 KM laser range for long fiber cables
- Operates either in Continuous Wave or Pulsed mode with constant output power
- 2.5mm universal connector for 1.25mm connectors FC (Male)-LC