Introducing The Iron Samurai, a lava red Japanese inspired LED watch from an alternative future which gives its wearer cool omnipotence by rewriting the rules of how temporal data (time) should be displayed.
You mean this watch really tells the time? Yes. Even though The Iron Samurai embodies Tokugawan style and Shogunate design with its blood red numerals encased in stark samurai sword steel like the final battle between all the forces of good and evil in the multiverse, this Japanese LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too!
Tap the top button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up like surfacing lava. Tap the bottom button to make the numbers blink and hence adjust them. In Time mode, the top row represents hour information, while the bottom row represents minutes information. In date mode, top and bottom represent month and day.
In fact, when you start wearing this watch you may find yourself spending all your time challenging strangers to duels. You will probably live by the Bushido code of Rectitude, Courage, Benevolence, Respect, Honesty, Honour, and Loyalty. You'll start reading kanji and reciting Haiku by Basho such as "even a horse / arrests my eyes—on this / snowy morrow." Yes, The Iron Samurai has been known to increase its wearers' strength, dexterity, constitution, intelligence, wisdom, and charisma by as much as 20 points each! Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal are said to be Iron Samurai owners, as is David Bowie and Brian Eno. In reality, this watch is perfect for Presidential dinner crashers, Facebook celebs with over 1000 fans, Youtube directors with over 2,000,000 views, anyone who can play the entirety of Neil Zaza's I'm Alright on electric guitar, iPhone 3Gs owners, or anybody who is a somebody.
Just google "Japanese LED Watch" to see how much these timepieces sell for online. Notice how they normally retail for close to 10x the price we're selling them for. Even if you don't intend on buying one for yourself, stock your online store with these headturning watches to lock in some amazing profits! Brought to you by the leader in direct from China wholesale electronics - Chinavasion.
At a Glance...
- Crimson Red LED's
- Time and Date function
- Top row for hours display
- Bottom row for minutes display
- Normally sells for around USD200!
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired red LED digital watch
- Screen: Top and bottom row LED lights for time and date display
- Color: Camouflage Steel (Onyx) - please see FAQ section for color explanation*
- Material: Samurai sword carbonized steel folded 1000x over
- Length: ~ 180 mm with 18 segments for wrist adjustment
- Clasp: Exclusive fold over lock design
- Function Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Year
- Power: CR2016 (x1) pre-installed
- Manufacturer Ref: SEPP3212125X1S
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the Chinavasion price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- Press the top button to display the time on demand.
- This watch is not waterproof
Package Contents for CVIZ-G165
- Red LED Watch
- User Manual - English
- Attractive Gift Box
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change the time and date on this watch?
Press the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Japanese LED watch uses a single CR2016 watch battery. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/15th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by Chinavasion's famous 12 month warranty.
- Why is this watch called The Iron Samurai?
Because while it is illegal to walk around your city with a samurai sword, it is not illegal to wear a watch around town. But how can you wear a watch that embodies the same coolness as a samurai sword? Only by buying and wearing the Iron Samurai my friend.
- You mentioned that this watch is perfect for Presidential dinner crashers, Facebook celebs with over 1000 fans, Youtube directors with over 2,000,000 views, anyone who can play the entirety of Neil Zaza's I'm Alright on electric guitar, and iPhone 3Gs owners. What if I don't belong to one of these groups?
This watch is also perfect for machine language hackers, North Shore babes, Yukio Mishima fans, anyone who can sing the entire Open Arms by Journey at karaoke, as well as direct descendants of real Samurai.
- I've noticed that depending on the photo, the watch looks different. Also you've listed the bracelet color as "Camouflage Steel (Onyx)". Steel is silver. Onyx is black. Seriously, what color is this watch?
That's a good question. Depending on the ambient light conditions, this watch sometimes looks gun-metal silver. Like Hellsing battling vampire hordes. At other times it looks light silver. Like coins received to betray a savior. Other times it looks almost black or deep Onyx. Like the hearts of men. The reason for The Iron Samurai's elusive countenance is its scratch-resistant electroplated finish. This has resulted in a refractive process which breaks the light which lands on the watch into its component colors and reflects into your eye at different wavelengths. That's why it's so hard to describe the color of this watch. Then again, if it were easy to describe how The Iron Samurai looks, his enemies would be able join forces and defeat him. That ain't gonna happen.
- Login for Wholesale Discount Price
- If you plan to resell this item on a non-english website, the most common category names for this product are - LED ρολόι, Светодиодные часы, reloj LED, orologio a LED, LED horloge, LED ur, LED Uhr, regarder les LED, LED-uri de ceas, relógio LED, LED seyretmek
Date Launched: 3rd December 2009