LED color changing ice bucket with remote control.
Would you like to dress up your kitchen or jazz up your dining table? Own a restaurant and want to really make your bar area stand out? Well here is the answer, the multi-color LED ice bucket. Can be used in a single static (fixed) color or simply press the remote control to produce color changing effects.
This LED color changing ice bucket is capable of emitting Red, Green, Blue, plus four additional bright colors. Designed in size to hold one standard size bottle of champagne or wine plus ice, it can also hold beer, coke, or similar drinks you want to keep handy.
Make your bar area shine with this one of a kind LED color changing bucket brought to you by Chinavasion Electronics. In stock and available for bulk quantity orders, get yours today and be ready to impress people in time for your next big hosted event. At a Glance...
- LED color changing ice bucket with fixed and rotating color options.
- Sized to hold one large bottle of alcohol plus ice.
China Manufacturer Specifications
- Primary Function: Multi-color LED light bucket
- Bulb Life: 25000 Hours
- Control Type: In board button or Remote Controller
- Remote Control Distance: 6M
- Primary Color Selection: 7 - Red, Blue, Purple, Violet, Green, Yellow, Crystal White (plus other shades as it transitions from one to another)
- Remote Control Functions:
- ON / OFF
- Select Color
- Slow Color Change
- Quick Color Change
- Brightness +/-
- Material Colors: Translucent PC Shell with Silver/Gray Color Base
- Power: Built-in battery or power adapter
- Battery Life: 3-5 hours
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to 40 C
- Dimensions: 150mm x 240mm (diameter x height)
- Manufacturer Ref: DB5F313A545F
- Catalog Ref: LED Bar Light, Colored LED Ice Bucket
- Model CVSCL-CVGC-G23 LED Color Light Ice Bucket
- Wireless remote control
- Wall power adapter (100-240V, 50/60 Hz)
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to use this as an ice bucket? No. You can use it to hold beer, coke, houseplants, coins, whatever you like.
- How do I clean the bucket? You can clean the inside and outside of the bucket with a damp cloth. You should always keep the base dry. Never submerge this unit in water.
- Login for Wholesale Discount Price
Date Launched: 26th March 2009