7 Inch On-Camera HD DSLR Monitor (1080P, HDMI In + Out) - a portable, yet versatile monitoring solution which is an incredibly helpful accessory for DSLR photography and recording video.
Do you find that when you upload your DSLR photos onto your computer, they look completely different to what you saw when you checked them on the DSLR’s small built-in display. Why not consider upgrading your DSLR setup with this excellent 7 Inch HD External Monitor. You can have a large and clear view of your images or recording without having to squint at your camera’s tiny built-in monitor. This upgrade will save you time sorting through all the pictures that didn’t turn out well because you can instantly see a HD quality version of them whilst taking your photos.
This HDMI monitor comes with both HDMI In and HDMI out ports which are really useful because they let you connect up two more monitors for your studio setup, this means you can have a really good overview of everything that is happening and have complete control. The monitor also makes framing, focusing and previewing faster and easier than ever before while allowing you to position the monitor at different angles without being forced to keep your eye level at the back of the camera. Want to know more? Keep reading and consider how useful this upgrade can be.
This 7 Inch HD LED monitor is one of our brightest monitors yet, thanks to the enhanced 400 cd/m2. This means it produces a crystal clear picture and shows colors vividly, even when used under sun light. Additionally, a light-hood is also provided to ensure a perfect picture under excessive lighting conditions as well as image adjustments like color temperature, red, green, blue adjustments, image flip and more. Professional camera crews and photographers require accurate color representation on their field monitor, and this HDMI monitor provides just the same. The LED matte display has a 500:1 color contrast ratio so colors are rich and vibrant, and the matte display prevents any unnecessary glare or reflection.
Shooting video with a DSLR means you are stuck operating from the small low-resolution screen to judge critical focus and exposure. Make things clear and easy for yourself and upgrade your DSLR camera with this amazing HD DSLR monitor today. Order now and we’ll express ship your order and even provide 12 months warranty. Brought to you by the leader in wholesale camera accessories, Chinavasion. At a Glance...
- Super bright 1080P HD DSLR 7 inch external monitor
- HDMI In and Out: Connect more than 1 HDMI device at the same time.
- Anti-glare screen for optimal viewing even under sun light
- High Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Compatible with DSLRs and HD Video Cameras
Manufacturer Specifications General
- Display Ratio: 16:9, 4:3
- Audio Output: 1W
- Color Temperature: 6500K, 7500K, 9300K
- Adjustments: Image Flip, Image Invert, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Tint, Horizontal Position, Vertical Position, Red, Green and Blue Adjustment, Monochrome/Color Change
- Mount: Hot Shoe (Uses Standard Tripod Screw)
- Power Source: Battery (Not Included) or Power Adapter
- Compatible Battery: Sony DSCR1/F/S/MVCCD/E/HC15E/HC1E/AE1u/DCRTRV828/E/CCD-TRV116/DCR-DVD/PS105K/300K/10P/1E Series/F970/F770/570/750/F550 Series
- Standby Current: 50mA
- Power Consumption: 8W (Max)
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Display Size: 7 Inch TFT
- Display Resolution: 800x480 (1920x1080 Max)
- Brightness: 400cd/m2
- Contrast: 500:1
- Viewing Angle: 50/70, 70/70 (L/R, U/D)
- Non Touchscreen Display
- HDMI IN
- HDMI OUT
- BNC YPbPr Component
- 2x BNC Composite Video
- BNC Audio
- Main product dimensions: 190x133x40mm (L x W x D)
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- This monitor uses a the batteries listed above but the battery is NOT included meaning for remote power it is best to use this product with a camera using the above listed batteries. However this monitor is suitable to use with other cameras through its included 12V power adapter.
- This monitor can be used with a camcorder so long as you have a way of mounting it to your camcorder. Most people who use this with their camcorders already have a steady cam rig or shoulder rig, so it can mount with your existing hardware by using the tripod screws located at the bottom and side of this device.
Ordering from Chinavasion provides you with the following benefits:
- 7 Inch External Monitor for Cameras
- User Manual
- Light Hood
- HDMI Cable
- Hot Shoe Mount
- Power Adapter
Foreign Language Keywords
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Arabic - رصد DSLR 7 بوصة; Chinese Simplified - 7 寸数码单反监视器; Czech - 7 Palcový Monitor DSLR; Danish - 7 Tommer DSLR skærm; Dutch - 7 Inch DSLR Monitor; French - Reflex numérique de 7 pouces; German - 7-Zoll-DSLR-Kamera-Monitor; Greek - 7 Ιντσών οθόνη DSLR; Hebrew - צג DSLR 7 אינץ '; Hindi - 7 इंच DSLR की निगरानी; Hungarian - 7 Hüvelykes DSLR Monitor; Italian - 7 Pollici Monitor DSLR; Japanese - 7 インチ デジタル一眼レフ モニター; Korean - 7 인치 dslr 카메라 모니터; Norwegian - 7 Tommers DSLR skjerm; Polish - 7-Calowy Monitor DSLR; Portuguese - 7 Polegadas Monitor DSLR; Russian - 7-Дюймовый монитор DSLR; Spanish - Monitor de 7 pulgadas DSLR; Thai - ตรวจสอบระดับ 7 นิ้ว
Date Launched: 22nd July 2011