Elevate your presentations to the next level with the K46 Wireless PC remote with motion sensor.
If you deliver electronic presentations with PowerPoint or other programs, you can manually change the next slide with the keyboard and mouse. This is one way, however, if you want to deliver more effective presentations that improve your connection with your audience, then the K46 wireless Wii-remote is exactly what you need.
The K46 works in response to the motion of your wrist and can easily open and navigate through any presentation software or computer program you desire. This remote works like a normal mouse, but with the added benefit of additional button controls, motion activated page switching, and complete user mobility. By being able to walk around the room during your next presentation, you will increase the effectiveness, and overall impact your words have with the audience.
When it comes to ease of use and comfort, the K46 can’t be beat. The ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand, all day long, and without pain or discomfort. The attractive design functions just like Nintendo’s popular Wii controller, but unlike the Wii controller, you can actually use the K46 on your PC or laptop as the ultimate presentation remote or even as a fully featured Windows Media Player controller.
This device is plug-and-play ready and the signal strength is powerful enough to easily reach across large presentation rooms up to 15 meters in length, making this the perfect presentation tool + wireless media controller for any environment. Buy the K46 today and transform your boring presentations into attention grabbing masterpieces. The K46 is in stock now and available in single piece or bulk orders. Brought to you by the leaders in wholesale electronics, Chinavasion.
At a Glance...
- Three Modes: PowerPoint, Windows Media Player, Mouse
- Allows user mobility during presentations
- Powerful operating range up to 15m
- Complete control over any software
- Motion activated slide change
- Motion activated song change
- Can use with motion games
- Comfortable in-hand design
- Plug and play compatibility
- Compact and easy to use
- Product Description: Wireless Presentation Remote Controller with USB Receiver Dongle
- Power For Remote: 2x AA batteries
- Power For USB Dongle: Computer USB
- Wireless Range: Up to 15m
- Remote Buttons:
- Mode Key (Change operation to mouse, pointer, or game mode)
- Up, Down, Left, Right (Same as keyboard directional keys)
- Scroll Wheel (Same as mouse scroll, switch pages)
- Index Finger Key (Same as mouse left click)
- Enter Key (Same as keyboard ENTER key)
- Lock Key (Disables cursor movement)
- R- Key (Same as right mouse click)
- L- Key (Same as left mouse click)
- Power ON/OFF
- User Modes:
- Windows Media Player
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Seven (32 bit versions), Linux, Mac OSX and above
- Dimensions - Remote: 165mm x 38mm x 38mm
- Dimensions - USB Dongle: 76mm x 25mm x 6mm
- Manufacturer Ref: D9J3KR7LKWO3
- The cursor will move to one side of the screen when the remote is pairing with the USB receiver for the first time. This is normal and should last for 1-2 minutes until the pairing is complete.
- If external radio waves cause the cursor to drift across the screen, you can press L + MODE key while the remote is on a flat service and this will recalibrate the cursor and eliminate the radio interference.
- For the most satisfying users experience, and to learn all of the extended functions, please read the entire user manual.
Package Contents For CVGI-K46
- Wireless presentation remote
- USB receiver dongle
- USB extension cable
- User Manual - English
- Wrist strap
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What benefits does this remote offer over similar presentation remotes?
Unlike other presentation remotes the K46 offers full mouse control from a distance of up to 15 meters and without the use of a table. You can use hand gestures to change slides during your presentations and also to navigate through web pages, computer programs or motion games!
- How do I sync the K46 with my PC?
The K46 is extremely easy to operate. Just plug in the USB dongle to your computer, turn the remote power ON, wait 15 seconds, and then you will be ready to start using this amazing Wii-style PC remote.
- Login for Wholesale Discount Price
- Catalog Ref: Presentation remote, wireless presentation remote, motion remote
Want to know more about the latest in personal electronics and digital media products? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else? Then read our blog at www.chinavasion.com or subscribe to our RSS newsfeed to keep up with what is happening in the world of China Wholesale Electronics.
Date Launched: 5th January 2010