USB powered cup warmer and USB hub with clock. Advanced design USB powered cup warmer with 4- port USB hub and illuminated clock with date for use on your desktop.
Why suffer with cold coffee when you are "in the zone" at your computer? With this convenient cup warmer you can have a constantly warm cup/mug of coffee or tea. The CVSB-K22 cup/mug warmer has black tone insulation material around the metal heating plate for safety along with a red status light to let you know when the heating plate is active. After warmed, the warmer keeps your coffee/tea at a constantly warmed temperature for your continued enjoyment. Also useful for small mugs of soup, oatmeal and congee (we tested it here). Simple on/off switch lets you turn it on and off without having to unplug any cables. All that is needed is a simple USB port to plug into and you are ready for the long workday or night ahead.
We are offering this unit at a quantity of at least 5 pieces in order to give you the absolute best re-sale profit margin from our low wholesale price and even better shipping rates. At a Glance...
- Convenient USB powered cup/mug warmer.
- Heats and keeps beverages warm at 50~60 degrees (celsius).
- 4-port USB 2.0 hub for powering other USB devices.
China Manufacturer Specifications
- Main Function: Warming plate for ceramic, glass and metal cups/mugs
- Power: USB port of computer
- USB Cable: 36 inches (90cm) long
- Heating Plate Temperature: standard operation 50~55 C
- Systems: Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista (32 bit version only)
- Power Source: Computer USB for warming plate and hub, button battery for clock
- Energy Usage: approx 2.5W
- Heating Plate: 80mm diameter (3.25 inches)
- Whole Unit: 135mm x 35mm diameter x height (5.5" x 1.25")
- Four USB 2.0 ports for chaining additional USB accessories
- LED red status light
- ON/OFF warmer switch
- Cup warmer has four foam rubber feet to keep it firmly and securely on your desktop
- Model CVSB-K22 Cup warmer
- Instruction Sheet - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Will this work with my Mac or Linux computer? Do draw power for heating, it should work with any USB enabled computer. However, the USB hub will only work with Windows computer.
- Will the clock work when my computer is off? Yes, the clock works independently of your computer.
- Login for Wholesale Discount Price
Date Launched: 24th March 2009