Diagnostic 409 fault code cable for ISO9141 and KWP2000 transmission protocols with 16pin OBDII style data link connector.
Perform amazing real-time diagnostics for your car. How? Just use your laptop computer, this USB enabled VAG interface cable, and your favorite diagnostics software, then you can instantly view problems, modify settings and clear errors in your vehicles. The USB enabled VAG serial port connector also assists in supporting the most challenging and time critical applications, like serial EEPROM programming and ECU Tuning. This USB enabled VAG-COM cable will save you time and money in enabling you to diagnose your own car within minutes.
Even better, this vehicle diagnostics USB To 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) cable works great with versions 3 & 4 of famous VAG software such as ShadeTree Software's ProDiag (for Palm OS and PDAs). This means you can also use this model with compatible Palm and PDA's, thereby allowing you to turn an old PDA into your own personal handheld diagnostic tool you keep in your garage. At a Glance...
- Car diagnostics USB To VAG fault code cable.
- DLC cable for those people who like to do DIY car maintenance
- The 409 cable works with some PDA diagnostic software tools for added convenience
IMPORTANT NOTE: As the wholesaler, we provide the package containing this car diagnostic and maintenance cable. We cannot give any customer support regarding its use. If you have questions regarding the use of this product you will need to search internet forums related to car care and maintenance. We cannot give any support or advice on how to use this product and we sell it without software.
- Product Description: USB Vag-Com interface cable
- OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
- USB Port enabled
- Supports terminal (K) bus communication
- Terminal (L) ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU) engine control unit
- Has 3 different protocols with same OBD2 connector including ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW
- Compatible Vehicles: Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat
- Audi Models:
- Compatible: A2 / A3 / A4 Cabriolet / A6 / A8 / S2 / S3 / TT
- Not Compatible: 80 / 100 / 200 / A3(8P) / A4(B7) / A6(C6/4F) / A8 / A8L(D3/4E) / Q7
- SEAT Models:
- Compatible: Alhambra / Altea / Arosa / Cordoba / Ibiza / Inca / Leon MK 1 / Leon MK 2 / Toledo
- Not Compatible: Altea (5P) / Leon (1P) / Toledo (5P)
- Compatible: Fabia / Felicia / Octavia MK 1 / Octavia MK 2 / Superb
- Not Compatible: Octavia (1Z)
- Compatible: Beetle / Bora / Caddy / Corrado / Golf MK2 / Golf MK3 / Golf MK4 / Jetta MK3 / Jetta MK4/ Lupo / Passat MK3 / Passat MK4 / Polo MK3 / Polo MK4 / Touran / Touareg / Transporter T3 / Transporter T4 / Transporter T5.
- Not Compatible: Caddy (2K) / Golf MK5 (1K) / Golf Plus / Jetta MK5 (1K) / Passat MK5 (B6) / Passat MK6 (B6) / Phaeton / Touran (1T)
- Dimension: L:155 (CM)
- Manufacturer Ref: C44D47A6AF72
- Computer Compatibility: Windows computers, windows OS version compatibility depends on the software you choose to use
- Also supports ISO9141 protocol
- No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer
- Work with most Volkswagen and Audi models sold worldwide from 1994 to current year
- The CVFG-A11 cable can not work if your car uses a protocol bus system like VPW, PWM or CAN-bus
- The K/L Diagnostic interface cables works on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) that were launched after 1996
- NOTE: The CVFG-A11 USB OBDII 409 Interface VAG-COM Car Diagnostics Cable works on the vehicle types as listed above. If you are not sure if this cable will be compatible with your car model, then check the car user manual, contact your car dealer or talk to your favorite mechanic.
- Model CVFG-A11 USB Vag-Com Interface Cable
- CD with English User Guide
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this cable with the software called __________that my friend recommended?
Maybe, but we have not tested it with any particular brand of software and can not guarantee performance or compatibility with any particular software package.
- Can I use this CVFG-A11 car diagnostics USB to VAG-COM KKL cable on my Audi TDI?
Yes, and on most VW Audi.
- Do I need to have my car running while performing diagnostics?
Just the ignition. For some tests you might need the engine to be running.
- I'm not a professional mechanic, can I still use this cable?
This cable is designed to be user friendly and easy to understand. Do-it-yourself and home fix-it-up type men (and women) should be able to learn how to use this product given you do your research on how to use the product before purchasing it.
- What else can this cable do?
For all the great uses of this cable, you can visit professional auto maintenance forums on the web, or even better, buy a sample and try it yourself!
- Login for Wholesale Discount Price
Date Launched: 18th March 2009