The Galletto 1260 OBDII EOBD ECU Flashing Cable lets you use your computer to improve the performance of your car dramatically and even save you from changing cars.
This Galletto 1260 cable and a laptop computer are all you need to improve the performance of your vehicle dramatically. By reading and writing data to your car's engine control units (ECU), you can achieve better initial acceleration, more responsiveness with relatively little throttle input in all gears, gains on power and torque throughout the entire rev range, and overall improvements in your vehicle's brake horsepower (BHP), torque, and power. Normal petrol engines can achieve up to 15% gains in BHP and up to 20% more torque on the entire rev range. Petrol turbo engines can achieve up to 30% more BHP, and diesel turbo engines can achieve up to 50% more BHP and 75% more torque.
Tuning your engine with this cable is the best way to give your vehicle the performance of a new car without the price tag of one. These improvements reduce the need to change down unnecessarily and allow you to overtake safely and quickly. Your car will be more powerful, more responsive, and more fuel efficient throughout the whole rev range. After just a short time of use, this cable will effectively pay for itself in the gas money you save. Plus, driving will be much more fun!
Using this cable is easy. There is no need to physically replace chips, connect extra wires, or adjust hardware. Just connect one end of the cable to your computer's USB port and the other end to your car's OBD port. You can now easily read and write data to your car's ECU with this cable and user friendly software easily found on the net.
This Galletto 1260 ECU flasher is an indispensable tool for car mechanics, speed demons, and do-it-yourself home tune-up fans. Get one for yourself or the grease monkey on your list. Or take advantage of this unbeatable price to resell this item on eBay. Available from your best source of high quality electronics, Chinavasion. At a Glance...
- OBDII compatible
- USB to OBDII
- Read and write ECU's
- Improve BHP, torque, and power
- Increase fuel efficiency
IMPORTANT NOTE: As the wholesaler, we provide the package containing this car diagnostic and maintenance cable. We cannot give any customer support regarding its use. If you have questions regarding the use of this product you will need to search internet forums related to car care and maintenance. We cannot give any support or advice on how to use this product and we sell it without software.
- Product Description: Galletto 1260 ECU Flash Tool
- Compatible Car Brands: Audi, BMW, Chevrolet (Daewoo), Chrysler, Citroen, Ferrari, Fiat Alfa Lancia, Ford, GM Opel, Hyundai, Honda, Isuzu, Iveco, Kia, Man, Maserati, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rover, Saab, Seat, Smart, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Compatibility: Vehicle must be OBDII compatible
- OBDII Plug: 16-pin (Male)
- USB: 2.0 and backward compatible
- Dimensions: Length = 125cm
- Manufacturers Ref: FUWJSYN2SA
- Computer Compatibility: Windows computers, windows OS version compatibility depends on the software you choose to use
- Tune your engine with just this cable and your laptop
- Increase the responsiveness of your vehicle at all rev ranges
- Savings on fuel efficiency mean this cable pays for itself
- Model CVFG-A15 Galletto 1260 OBDII EOBD ECU Flashing Cable
- 2x2 VAG adapter
- CD with simple documentation
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this cable with software such as _________ that my brother recommended?
Maybe, but we have not tested it with any particular brand of software and can not guarantee performance or compatibility with any particular software package.
- Does this cable let me perform chip tuning?
Technically,"chip tuning" refers to physically replacing ECU ROM. With this cable, you do not have to physically replace or alter any hardware in your vehicle. Simply plug one end of this cable into your vehicle's OBD port and the other end into your computer. You can now perform ECU flashing on your computer.
- Can I flash all of my ECUs?
Some ECUs can not be flashed with this OBDII connector.
- Do I need to have my engine on to flash my ECUs?
No, you only need to have your ignition on.
- Once I've connected this cable to my car, how do I read data from my car's ECUs?
First turn the ignition on to position 2. Do not turn on the engine. Select the ECU you want to access from a list. Click the read button to access the original data. Save the file to your computer's hard drive for editing.
- How do I write data to my car's ECUs?
First turn the ignition on to position 2. Do not turn on the engine. Select the ECU you want to access from a list. Click the write button and follow the instructions on screen. When you are finished, turn off the ignition and wait 10 seconds. That's it!
- There are a lot of terms I don't understand, like engine control units (ECUs), brake horsepower (BHP), and flashing. What do they all mean?
Please check Wikipedia for a detailed explanation of these and other terms that are new to you.
- I don't know anything about cars or ECUs or flashing. Can I use this cable?
Actually, using this cable is so easy that if you can use a computer, you can definitely use it. However you should probably ask your friends or a mechanic for help before you start writing to your cars ECUs. But don't worry, if you make a backup of your car's data first, you will be restore your car's data if you make a mistake later.
- I'm not a professional mechanic, can I still use this cable?
This cable is designed to be user friendly and easy to understand. Do-it-yourself and home fix-it-up type men (and women) should be able to learn how to use this product given you do your research on how to use the product before purchasing it.
- What else can this cable do?
For all the great uses of this cable, you can visit professional auto maintenance forums on the web, or even better, buy a sample and try it yourself!
- Login for Wholesale Discount Price
Date Launched: 15th June 2009