Say goodbye to expensive car check-ups and keep your car safe and running by yourself with our new Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool! Even the most complicated problem will seem easy since the Multi-Function Information Display on this device will tell you exactly what's going on with your vehicle!
The OBD2 code scanner plugs directly into your car with no need for batteries and will read diagnostic data in plain language on the built-in display. The OBD2 scanner can also read the data stream of the engine, so you can immediately self-troubleshoot any problem, and will display:
-Trouble code information to reduce maintenance costs.
-Vehicle real-time alarm (including: water temperature too high, battery voltage too low, maintenance cycle tip, fatigue driving, overspeed alarm, etc) to avoid damage to your car.
-Real-time display of vehicle condition information (including: engine speed, intake air pressure, instant fuel consumption, acceleration, coolant temperature, oxygen sensor voltage, etc ).
-A variety of text and digitized images of the safety information display modes
-Displays real time oil consumption data
-And more! All of these will help you save money on maintenance and keep your car in tip-top shape!
For the fastest and most affordable solution to self-diagnostics for your car, look to the Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool - Multi-Function Information Display. Available in our warehouse now, order today and we'll ship it to you tomorrow. Remember, the sooner you order, the faster you can start saving money on car check-ups! Brought to you by Chinavasion, the leader in wholesale electronics and car accessories.
At a Glance...
- Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool
- 4 inch monitor shows real-time information as you drive
- Easy setup - plug and play
- Save on expensive car maintenance costs!
- OBD standard (works with most cars and models)
- Primary Function: Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool with Monitor
- Monitor Size: 4 Inches (Diagonal)
- Applicable models: All models that support the OBD standard (Volkswagen, GM, Honda, TOYOTA, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chyrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.)
- Port: 4 pin (used for software adjustment)
- On/ Off switch: Manual turning off of OBD-II device (this should only be used if device does not properly shut off when the car's engine does not automatically shut the device off)
- Working voltage:8-36V
- Working Current:100mA
- Working power:1W
- Standby Power:0.6W
- Languages: English
- Dimensions:96 x 65 x 21mm
Will This Code Reader Work with My Car?
This OBD II Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.Popular Vehicle Makes Known To Be Compatible:
A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate OBD II Certified. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a common sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
GM 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Ford 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Chrysler 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Toyota 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
br> Honda 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
NISSAN 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
+Many other Asian and European 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
- Manually updating or altering the software using the 4 pin port will automatically void the warranty. The ODB-II device already comes with the latest software updates installed
- Save on maintenance costs!
- Real time vehicle trouble alerts include vehicle malfunction, high water temperature, over-low battery voltage, fatigue driving, over-speed, maintenance reminding, shift reminding
- Displays vehicle parameters, including engine speed, air pressure, real time oil consumption, acceleration performance, coolant temperature, oxygen sensor voltage
- No power supply needed, just connect to your car
- IMPORTANT NOTE: As the wholesaler, we provide the package containing the CVJH-A23 OBDII device. Chinavasion provides no customer support regarding its use. We cannot give advice regarding how to read codes or tell you if your model car is compatible with this particular product. If you have questions regarding the use of the Car Checker Code Reader for OBDII we suggest you search for internet forums related to car maintenance.
- Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool
- Car Cable
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this code scanner work on my Honda Civic 2006 model?
This diagnostics tool works on vehicles that are OBD2 compliant. The best way check if your car is OBD2 compliant is to check the car user manual or contact your local car dealer
- Ordering from Chinavasion provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Login For Wholesale Discount Prices
Date Launched: 29th December 2010